This is a long overdue post and I’m so sorry for leaving it for so long! However, getting right into it, a massive thank you to the very lovely Obort for nominating me for the Victor Ehindero Award. If you haven’t yet, you absolutely need to go look at her blog The Sublime Ink. Her writing is so powerful and resonates for hours after reading it.
- Dream Job?
Actually, I’ve got two. The first is that I would love to be a full-time writer comfortably living off my writing. The second however, is to own and manage my own bookstore or cafe.
- Where would you go for vacation?
Italy! I’ve wanted to go for years.
- What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
My long-hair cat won’t let me out of bed until she’s cuddled me sufficiently, so petting her is the first thing. After that it’s getting coffee.
Art and graphic design (both of which I want to improve in). Following those, I dabble a little in jewelry making.
- 3 words that best describe you?
Stubborn. Intelligent. Creative.
- Strawberry, Chocolate or Vanilla?
Strawberry ice cream, chocolate cake, vanilla frosting.
Marina Sofia of findingtimetowrite
Ivy of Ivy’s Well Used Library Card.
Both the Alchemist himself and Chairman Meow of The Alchemist’s Studio.
- Thank whoever nominated you!
- Make a post of the award with the logo.
- Answer the questions.
- Post the rules.
- Nominate someone else (the more the better!) Don’t forget to notify your nominees.
- Post 5-10 questions.
- What’s your favorite season?
- What one thing do you want to learn?
- How many pets do you have? (Bonus: include pictures!)
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- What’s your most treasured possession?
Check out the above blogs and don’t forget to visit The Sublime Ink as well!